Activities in the area
A few steps away from us it is possible to take the cycle path that gives the possibility to travel throughout the Val Rendena, but also offers the possibility to go much further, in fact, along the Sarca-river immersed in enchanting views that nature offers you, you can arrive up to Riva del Garda or once you arrive in Sarche visit the suggestive Valle dei Laghi and its wonderful corners of paradise.
At 10 minutes by car you can access the Pinzolo Ski-lifts or at 18km you can visit the superb Madonna di Campiglio and decide, in winter, whether to ski on the slopes of the Adamello and Presanella mountains or ski on the splendid slopes of the Brenta group.
You can also visit:
- The Brenta-Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The Malga museum (to retrace the history of our mountain agriculture)
- The Fonte Saint Antonio Spa and wellness Center ( borgosalute.info )
- The medieval frescoes (church of Saint Vigilio “Danza Macabra”) church of Saint Stefano in Carisolo
- Walks on foot in the paths surrounding our Agritourism
- Visit the suggestive Nardis waterfall located in the wild Val Genova
- The lakes of St. Giuliano and Garzonè
- The golf courses
- Stenico Castle
- The Tenno lake
- Excursions with e-bike
- Bio lake of Pinzolo